The Morrisons VISA Credit Card
The Morrisons VISA
is a rewards credit card operating on the VISA network. The card is issued by Morrisons and offers a Representative APR of 18.9% and a cash APR of 23.6%. New customers receive an introductory rate of 0.0% for 0 months on purchases and 0% for 6 months on balance transfers.
Morrisons do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash advance and foreign usage fees are 2.50% and 2.75% respectivley.
Users can enjoy a 56 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement period.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Morrisons VISA
Morrisons allow new customers to apply online for this credit card. Prior to applying for the VISA
, make a note of the following factors to encourage a successful application.
- If you are unaware of your current credit status or have made many credit applications in recent months it would be prudent to get a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to provide your personal details.
- You will need to supply details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any current debts you may have.
- If you want to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details at hand as many providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Morrisons VISA
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.