The Morrisons VISA Credit Card
The Morrisons VISA
is a rewards credit card operating on the VISA network. The credit card is provided by Morrisons and features a Representative APR of 18.9% and a cash APR of 23.6%. New users enjoy an introductory rate of 0.0% for 0 months on purchases and 0% for 6 months on balance transfers.
Morrisons do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash withdrawal and foreign usage fees are 2.50% and 2.75% respectivley.
Customers can benefit from a 56 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement period.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Morrisons VISA
Morrisons allow new customers to apply online for this credit card. Before applying for the VISA
, consider the following factors to encourage a successful application.
- If you are unsure of your current credit status or have made numerous credit applications in recent months it would be wise to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to provide your personal details.
- You will need to provide details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any existing debts you may have.
- If you are planning to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details at hand as most providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Morrisons VISA
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.