The Morrisons VISA Credit Card
The Morrisons VISA
is a rewards credit card running across the VISA network. The credit card is provided by Morrisons and features a Representative APR of 18.9% and a cash APR of 23.6%. New customers receive an introductory rate of 0.0% for 0 months on purchases and 0% for 6 months on balance transfers.
Morrisons do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash advance and foreign transaction fees are 2.50% and 2.75% respectivley.
Users can benefit from a 56 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement cycle.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Morrisons VISA
Morrisons allow users to apply online for this credit card. Prior to applying for the VISA
, make a note of the following factors to maximise the chance of a successful application.
- If you are unaware of your current credit status or have made numerous credit applications in recent months it would be prudent to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to provide your personal details.
- You will need to provide details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any existing debts you may have.
- If you want to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details at hand as many providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Morrisons VISA
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.