The Morrisons VISA Credit Card
The Morrisons VISA
is a rewards credit card operating on the VISA network. The card is issued by Morrisons and features a Representative APR of 18.9% and a cash APR of 23.6%. New customers enjoy an introductory rate of 0.0% for 0 months on purchases and 0% for 6 months on balance transfers.
Morrisons do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash advance and foreign usage fees are 2.50% and 2.75% accordingly.
Users can enjoy a 56 day interest fee period provided the balance is paid in full with each statement cycle.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Morrisons VISA
Morrisons allow users to apply online for this credit card. Prior to applying for the VISA
, consider the following points to encourage a successful application.
- If you are unaware of your credit standing or have made many applications for credit in recent months it would be prudent to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to supply your personal details.
- You will need to provide details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any current debts you may have.
- If you want to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details ready as most providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Morrisons VISA
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.