The Santander Visa Credit Card
The Santander Visa
is a standard credit card operating on the VISA network. The card is provided by Santander and offers a Representative APR of 15.9% and a cash APR of 27.9%. New customers receive an introductory rate of 0.0% for 3 months on purchases and 0% for 15 months on balance transfers.
Santander do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash advance and foreign transaction fees are 3.00% and 3.00% respectivley.
Users can benefit from a 56 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement period.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 15.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 15.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Santander Visa
Santander allow users to apply online for this credit card. Before applying for the Visa
, consider the following factors to maximise the chance of a successful application.
- If you are unaware of your current credit status or have made numerous credit applications in recent months it would be prudent to get a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to provide your personal details.
- You will need to supply details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any existing debts you may have.
- If you want to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details ready as most providers accomodate this on the application.
Reviews of the Santander Visa
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.