The Santander Visa Credit Card
The Santander Visa
is a standard credit card operating on the VISA network. The card is issued by Santander and offers a Representative APR of 15.9% and a cash APR of 27.9%. New customers enjoy an introductory rate of 0.0% for 3 months on purchases and 0% for 15 months on balance transfers.
Santander do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash withdrawal and foreign transaction fees are 3.00% and 3.00% respectivley.
Users can enjoy a 56 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement cycle.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 15.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 15.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Santander Visa
Santander allow users to apply online for this credit card. Before applying for the Visa
, make a note of the following factors to encourage a successful application.
- If you are unaware of your credit standing or have made many applications for credit in recent months it would be wise to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to provide your personal details.
- You will need to provide details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any existing debts you may have.
- If you are planning to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details ready as many providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Santander Visa
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.