The Halifax Easy Rate MasterCard Credit Card
The Halifax Easy Rate MasterCard
is a standard credit card operating on the MasterCard network. The card is issued by Halifax and features a Representative APR of 8.9% and a cash APR of 25.9%. New customers enjoy an introductory rate of 0.0% for 0 months on purchases and 0% for 0 months on balance transfers.
Halifax do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash advance and foreign transaction fees are 3.00% and 3.00% respectivley.
Users can benefit from a 59 day interest fee period provided the credit card balance is paid in full with each statement period.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 8.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 8.9% (variable).
Apply online for the Halifax Easy Rate MasterCard
Halifax allow users to apply online for this credit card. Prior to applying for the Easy Rate MasterCard
, consider the following factors to encourage a successful application.
- If you are unsure of your credit standing or have made many credit applications in recent months it would be prudent to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to supply your personal details.
- You will need to provide details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any current debts you may have.
- If you want to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details at hand as most providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the Halifax Easy Rate MasterCard
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.