The ASDA MasterCard Credit Card
The ASDA MasterCard
is a rewards credit card running across the MasterCard network. The card is issued by ASDA and features a Representative APR of 17.8% and a cash APR of 28.3%. New users enjoy an introductory rate of 0.0% for 3 months on purchases and 0% for 9 months on balance transfers.
ASDA do not charge an annual fee for this credit card. Cash withdrawal and foreign transaction fees are 3.00% and 2.75% accordingly.
Customers can benefit from a 56 day interest fee period provided the balance is paid in full with each statement period.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 17.8% (variable) your Representative APR will be 17.8% (variable).
Apply online for the ASDA MasterCard
ASDA allow users to apply online for this credit card. Prior to applying for the MasterCard
, make a note of the following points to maximise the chance of a successful application.
- If you are unsure of your current credit status or have made numerous credit applications in recent months it would be wise to obtain a Free Credit Report from Experian to see where you stand.
- You will need to supply your personal details.
- You will need to supply details of employment and income.
- Some credit card issuers require details of any existing debts you may have.
- If you are planning to do a credit card balance transfer, have the details ready as most providers cater for this on the application.
Reviews of the ASDA MasterCard
There are currently no user reviews for this credit card.